Live event photography requires the photographer to have a very keen and trained eye ready to anticipate and capture the beautiful and most fleeing special moment. Everybody is excited and overwhelmed with emotions and there is rarely time to get and keep people together so it is up to the photographer not only to be a good professional with the camera but also a good reader of people as so to see the tears in the brides or parents eye before they will be there.
All I care about on the day is creating absolutely beautiful photography. Images that your friends will envy and your parents will be proud of. Something that will put a smile on your face and bring occasional tear to your eye. A set of shots that will stand the test of time. To look through and cherish for the years to come.
My prices start at £750.
As every wedding is different please get in touch for a quote tailored to your specifications.
- A pre-wedding consultation. As it’s always good to meet up in person to get to know each other and talk things over.
- Wedding Day Travel up to 100 miles (extra miles are charged at a standard rate)
- All day wedding photography. I want to be there as long as you want me to.
- Post processing. All the images will be carefully edited by me to the highest standard.
- Personalised USB Key With all the images ready to view and print. I always put quality over quantity but the minimum would be 500.
I provide a range of optional services, which include:
- Pre wedding shoot
- Trash the dress shoot
*You can also book them as a separate service, especially if you want to see your photographer in action before making decision about who’s going to shoot your special day. The shooting is about 3 to 4 hours long from which you get 100 edited images. The price is £350 for each stand alone shooting but you get £100 off when ordering a Wedding Plan.